Meet our Brampton Naturopath Dr. Rob Ayoup
Naturopathic Medicine has been around for centuries and uses an alternative form of treatment that focuses on finding the real cause of symptoms and then treating them naturally. Instead of using powerful prescription drugs that often only mask the symptoms, our Brampton Naturopath Doctor, Dr. Ayoup uses a variety of tools and remedies to treat most common conditions and illnesses. He has been trained in homeopathy, acupuncture, nutrition and physical and botanic medicine.
Brampton naturopathic treatment can either be used as a complementary treatment along with traditional medicine or can be used effectively on its own. Our Naturopath in Brampton can work with any of your healthcare professionals to provide you with progressive and full-balanced treatment.
The Guiding Principles Of Naturopathic Medicine:
- To support and always understand that the body wants to heal itself
- The least invasive treatment methods should be used to avoid potential side effects
- It is important to treat the real cause of illness instead of simply masking the symptoms
- Individuals need to take responsibility for their health and the best way to do this is to help them become aware of their bodies’ needs and wants.
- Preventative measures need to be put in place so that continued health can be maintained
In order to become a naturopathic doctor a student needs to attend a graduate level medical school for naturopathy, which offers a four-year program. Following graduation a student needs to pass examinations before receiving their license. Students receive training in clinical, diagnostic and basic sciences and well as training in the following treatment methods:
Chinese Traditional Medicine
- Lifestyle counseling
- Clinical nutrition
- Botanical medicine
Can Naturopathic Treatments Help You?
- Chronic Fatigue
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Stress Management
- Menstrual Disorders
- High Cholesterol
- Skin Diseases
- Ear Infections
- Immune deficiencies
Bridging the gap between traditional therapies for healing and modern treatment methods is what natural medicine Brampton is all about. Using an integrated and comprehensive approach can bring a patient to a higher level of healing. Naturopathic medicine is a combination of science and art that has been used successfully for many years to prevent, treat and diagnose many illnesses.
Find you true health with Natural Medicine from Dr. Rob Ayoup.