Keeping Your Feet + Your Life Balanced
Brampton Orthotics Clinic utilizes state-of-the-art computerized gait scans to provide the most effective and comfortable custom orthotics in the world.
As the body’s foundation, the feet play an important role in your overall health. They keep your body supported when you are running, walking or standing and help to protect soft tissues, bones, and your spine from being overstressed while moving.
When your feet are balanced and stabilized by Orthotics in Brampton, your body’s efficiency and performance is enhanced. As well, you’ll feel better overall wellness and will experience reduced pain. At Brampton Orthotics your life will be kept in balance when you complement your physiotherapy therapy with orthotic treatment.
The Difference Between Foot Levelers And Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers
These are not just any ordinary orthotics. Foot Levelers are completely different because they help to stabilize the spine. They can also be called Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers since they do much more than just level the feet.
Understanding Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers
Most people don’t realize that there are 3 arches in every foot. Our stabilizers support all of the arches giving your feet a solid foundation, which in turn leads to proper posture. Each stabilizer is custom made to order to help keep your pelvis and spine stabilized by balancing your feet correctly.
The orthotics we use are able to stabilize everything in your feet including all of the ligaments and tendons, 100 muscles, 33 joints and 26 bones. This keeps the structure in place in all 3 arches, which is also known as the plantar vault, so that the entire body stays balanced.
You don’t have to have foot pain to notice the difference once you have started to wear the stabilizers. Imbalances do not always signal pain in the feet. Quite often other parts of your body may be suffering from fatigue and pain due to a misaligned posture as a direct result of imbalanced feet.
- May over-correct a foot problem, which can then lead to further issues
- Only built to support one arch
- Do not offer custom support for the gait cycle
- Don’t address any underlying problems
- Need to be replaced often due to durability problems
- Aren’t custom built and can only offer a generic solution
Spine Stabilizing Orthotics
- Balances the whole body by supporting all 3 arches
- Supports the gait cycle using a patented system called the Gait Cycle System®
- Provides symptom relief that’s longer-term following chiropractic adjustments
- Helps to promote optimum posture
- Comes with a money-back guarantee
- Custom made according to impressions or digital images